Title of curriculum
Thai Name : หลักสูตรศิลปศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาวิชาภาษาอังกฤษเพื่ออาชีพนานาชาติ (หลักสูตรนานาชาติ)
English Name : Bachelor of Arts Program in English for International Professions (International Program)
Title of degree and major
Full title : Bachelor of Arts (English for International Professions)
Abbreviation : B.A. (English for International Professions)
Bachelor’s degree of 3 years coursework and 1 semester apprenticeship oversea or in international organizations
Academic undergraduate program
Medium language of teaching
Both Thai and international students who can communicate in English
Collaboration with other institution
Specific program designed by the curriculum’s host institution
Degree awarding to graduates
Only one degree
Professions after graduation
- International officers
- Export and import officers
- Hotel and touring receptionists
- Aviation industry officers
- Online content creators for specific purposes
- Public relations officers
- English teaching innovators
1) produce graduates with English skills for international communication and multicultural work and life experience.
2) Help our graduates be creative, be able to look at things in a systematic way, and be able to share academic knowledge and work in other countries.
3) Instill and develop in our graduates’ qualities that will allow them to constantly improve themselves, excel in moral and ethical conduct, and demonstrate public mindedness.
4) Assist our graduates in effectively utilizing technology in their work and daily lives, as well as adapting to social and technological change.
5) Show our graduates how to apply multidisciplinary knowledge to improve their thinking, planning, and management skills.